FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
ISLAMIC HISTORY & CULTURE
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II, by selecting TWO questions from EACH SECTION. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Explain the political and religious importance of treaty of Medina. (20)
Q. No. 3.
Shed light on the knowledge and bravery of Hazrat Ali (R.A) in battle fields. (20)
Q. No. 4.
Explain the major reasons of the fall of Ummayed Dynasty in 132 .A.H. (20)
Q. No. 5.
Explain baitulmal management during the period of Caliph Umar Ibn Abdul Aziz. Discuss its impacts. (20)
Q. No. 6.
Highlight the impacts of the Crusades on Muslims and Christens. (20)
Q. No. 7.
Discuss in detail contributions of Muslims to natural sciences in Abbasid period. (20)
Q. No. 8.
Explain the causes and effects of emerging Muslim’s trends towards Modernism. (20)