FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II by selecting ONE question from EACH SECTION. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
PART – II
Q. No. 2.
Critically analyze the biological theories of criminality. (20)
Q. No. 3. (10 each) (20)
(a) How would you classify criminal behaviour?
(b) What would be the focus of typology?
Q. No. 4.
Describe various procedures and problems of Criminal courts in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 5.
Define Juvenile probation. Explain the organization and administration of Juvenile probation services. (20)
Q. No. 6.
What are the principles and techniques of interrogation? How far these techniques have potential to clear an accused? (20)
Q. No. 7.
What is the difference between EUROPOL and INTERPOL? How does EUROPOL assist Member states investigation to control terrorist networks in Europe? (20)
Q. No. 8
Several specific law enforcement strategies fall within the framework of intelligence-led policing. Discuss any four strategies. (20)
Q. No. 9. (10 each) (20)
(a) What is Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML)? Discuss with examples.
(b) Do cryptocurrencies have a high money laundering risk? Discuss.