FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, PAPER-II
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Examine China Strategic Vision behind ‘The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)’. also known as the One Belt One Road (OBOR). (20)
Q. No. 3.
Give a critical appraisal of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy in perspective of Climate Change. (20)
Q. No. 4.
What could be the reasons of emerging water conflict between Pakistan and Afghanistan? (20)
Discuss National Energy Policy of Pakistan in the context of CPEC signed in 2015. (20)
Q. No. 6.
What is pandemic? How can the pandemic management strategy be made part of the governance systems of Pakistan? (20)
Q. No. 7.
Why and when was the BRICS established? Which countries are part of BRICS? (20)
Q. No. 8.
How can Pakistan develop credible capabilities to deter ‘Hybrid’ warfare? (20)