FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. What do you know about the issuance of prospectus of a company? What matters are to be stated in it and what is the civil and criminal liability for mis-statement in prospectus? (20)
Q. No. 3. Elaborate the conditions and procedures for the registration of mortgages and charges under company law. (20)
Q. No. 4. What do you know about the meetings and proceedings of company? Explain in detail. (20)
Q. No. 5. What is the difference between contract and agreement? Explain in detail the performance of reciprocal promises. (20)
Q. No. 6. Define arbitration agreement and elaborate what are the powers of court in appointing and removing arbitrator(s) as well as to modify and remit the award? (20)
Q. No. 7. Define negotiable instrument and also explain the special rules of evidence under the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881. (20)
Q. No. 8. What do you know about the composition and functions of Competition Commission of Pakistan under the Competition Commission Act, 2010? (20)