NOTE: You can download this paper, the links are given at the end of the page.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II by selecting ONE question from EACH SECTION. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. Define Criminology. Discuss the scope of criminology in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 3. What is the Islamic perspective on crime and punishment? Explain your answer with the help of proper examples. (20)
Q. No. 4. What is juvenile delinquency? Explain the nature, extent and causes of juvenile delinquency in Pakistan. Suggest remedial measures for reducing juvenile delinquency in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 5.
Trace back the history and development of police organization in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 6. What is Criminal investigation? Explain the key principles of criminal investigation. (20)
Q. No. 7. To what extent Interpol has been successful in reducing organized crime at international level. Discuss (20)
Q. No. 8. Intelligence-led policing has become an effective model of policing in tackling organized crime. Discuss the background and key principles of intelligence-led policing. (20)
Q. No. 9. Discuss the laws and institutional arrangements for controlling money laundering in Pakistan. (20)
Links to Download this Paper from Google Drive or Dropbox.