FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2022
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Explain the concept of Human Rights in Islamic thought in specification of “Status of Women in Islam?
Q. No. 3.
Write down the main principles of Islamic Economics. How does these principles provide solutions to contemporary challenges?
Q. No. 4.
Elaborate the concept and importance of Ijtihad and explain its principles.
Q. No. 5.
Explain the doctrine of Prophethood and its importance in human life.
Q. No. 6.
Describe Hazrat Muhammad (*1) as a Prophet of Peace for contemporary transnational world.
Q. No. 7.
Explain the Reconstruction of Pakistani Society in the light of Islamic Teachings.
Q. No. 8.
Describe the importance of Deen (Doctrine of life) in human life. Differentiate between Deen and Religions.
Urdu Version of Islamic Studies Paper (CSS-2022) will be available soon.