FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2021 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Explain X-linked inheritance with the description of haemophilia disease in humans. (20)
Q. No. 3.
Describe cellular processes that occur in various phases of cell cycle. (20)
Q. No. 4.
How the theory of evolution was incorporated into the science of Taxonomy? (20)
Q. No. 5.
Discuss the evidence that link hemichordate with chordate animals. (20)
Q. No. 6.
Discuss the integumentary system in invertebrates. (20)
Q. No. 7.
How evolution is reflected in body plans of animal kingdom? (20)
Q. No. 8.
Explain the action of hormon6s on membrane bound and nuclear receptors. (20)