FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2021
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. What is believed in the day of judgement? Explore its effects on individual and collective lives of human beings.
Q. No. 3. Islam provides better rights to men and women than all other religion. Explore with arguments.
Q. No. 4. Comment on the teachings of Islam regarding coexistence in a multi faith society.
Q. No. 5. Islamophobia is a sign of extremism. Give decision for its remedy.
Q. No. 6. Express the principle of accountability of rulers according to the Holy Quran and sunnah.
Q. No. 7. Explore the importance of Sufism to separate out Islam. Is the amelioration of current deviation possible through Sufism?
Q. No. 8. Write notes on the following:
- Treaty of Hudaybiyya as a pet of peace.
- Benefits acquired from battle after Khyber.
Urdu Version of Islamic Studies Paper (CSS-2021)