FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Enumerate the measures adopted by Pakistan to spotlight on the plight of Kashmiri people in the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir after 5th August 2019. (20)
Q. No. 3.
Explain “Afghans’ owned, Afghans’ led” solution of Afghanistan crisis. (20)
How CPEC phase II will galvanize industrialization and employment in Pakistan? (20)
Q. No. 5.
Discuss the significance of renewable energy resources for Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 6.
How Pakistan should combat 5th generation war successfully? (20)
Q. No. 7.
“Political Stability is mandatory for economic prosperity in Pakistan”. Elaborate. (20)
Q. No. 8.
Critically evaluate the evolution of Muslim Separate identity in the Subcontinent. (20)