FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. How the reform movement of Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi influenced the history of Muslim India? (20)
Q. No. 3. China, Pakistan-Russia cooperation will find suitable support mechanism in Shanghai Cooperation organization (SCO). Elaborate. (20)
Q. No. 4. What are the major provisions of Simla Agreement (1972) between Pakistan and India? How it was helpful for establishment of durable peace in the region? (20)
Q. No. 5. What is meant by the term “Proxy War’? Are there any extrinsic factors at play inthe internal security situation of Pakistan? (20)
Q. No. 6. Discuss the main features of Political culture of Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 7. Pakistan’s energy crisis was due to the lack of strategy and political will. Discuss. (20)
Q. No. 8. Discuss revival of Pak-US relations in context of present US-Taliban peace process. (20)