FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2019 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. Critically examine Congress Ministries of 1937. How far it is correct to suggest that it paved the way for a separate Muslim homeland in India? (20)
Q. No. 3. How far the nature of Centre-Province relations has changed under various amendments to the 1973 constitution? Evaluate. (20)
Q. No. 4. What major economic challenges are being faced by Pakistan? What recommendations do you suggest to deal with these issues? (20)
Q. No. 5. “The population growth in Pakistan can erupt like an atomic bomb”. Comment. (20)
Q. No. 6. What are the main causes of the energy crisis in Pakistan? What measures do you recommend to address it? (20)
Q. No. 7. Critically analyze the key causes of delaying construction of DAMS in Pakistan. Give some suggestions to revert this collateral loss. (20)
Q. No. 8. Efficient use of its natural resources can make Pakistan a prosperous nation. Discussin the light of present situation of Pakistan. (20)