FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. Critically evaluate the foundations of Allama Iqbal’s concept of Muslim separatism in the context of Indo-Pak Subcontinent. (20)
Q. No. 3. Discuss the 3% June Plan or Mountbatten Plan and also describe how it was implemented? (20)
Q. No. 4. Describe the political system of Pakistan. Which form of government is suitable to make country politically stable? (20)
Q. No. 5. Define non-state actors. “Non-state actors are posing more threat to Pakistan’s national security than threats from external state actors.’ Argue in favour or against. (20)
Q. No. 6. Discuss the nature of centre-province relations under the 1973 Constitution. (20)
Q. No. 7. Discuss the changing trends in Pakistan- US relations since 2001. (20)
Q. No. 8. There is crisis of national integration in Pakistan since its creation. What measures do you suggest for the promotion of national integration of Pakistan? (20)