FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2017 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No.2. Pakistan’s national culture reflects unity in diversity. Elaborate. (20)
Q. No. 3. Discus the role of judiciary in the constitutional development of Pakistan. (20)
Q. No. 4. CPEC is a flagship project of One Belt One Road (OBOR) and a regional game changer. Explain. (20)
Q. No.5. Explore the significance of Shinghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) for Pakistan. (20)
Q. No.6. Enumerate the measures adopted by HEC for promotion of higher education and qualitative research in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No.7. Explore the option of alternative energy resources to overcome energy crisis in Pakistan. (20)
Q. No.8. How general elections in 2002, 2008 and 2013 strengthened democracy in Pakistan? (20)