NOTE: You can download this paper, the links are given at the end of the page.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. What impact global climate change will have on the water resources of Pakistan? How will it affect inter-provincial harmony? (20)
Q. No. 3. Why was Pakistan placed on the “Grey List’ of Financial Action Task Force (FATF)? What are the implications and what measures should Pakistan take to move out of this list? (20)
Q. No. 4. Given the volatile lockdown in Indian Occupied Kashmir, what are the viable policy choices available to Pakistan? What can Pakistan realistically do to ease the sufferings of Kashmiri people? (20)
Q. No. 5. Discuss the strategic contours of Indo-US evolving partnership and how will it impact Pakistan-US and Pakistan-China relations? (20)
Q. No. 6. Strategic competition in the Indo-Pacific region is increasingly becoming intense. Define the interests and role of US, China, India, Japan and Australia in the geopolitics of Indo-Pacific region. (20)
Q. No. 7. Discuss in detail the role of OIC, Arab league and GCC in the Middle East crises and conflicts. (20)
Q. No. 8. In view of the evolving global alignments and changing nature of major-power relationships, what is the future of globalism and multilateralism? Discuss with examples. (20)
Links to Download this Paper from Google Drive or Dropbox.