NOTE: You can download this paper, the links are given at the end of the page.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2019 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. Examine China Strategic Vision behind ‘The Belt and Road Initiative (BRD’, also known as the One Belt One Road (OBOR). (20)
Q. No. 3. Elaborate the reasons and impacts of Donald trump’s withdrawal from Climate Change Paris Agreement 2015? (20)
Q. No. 4. What could be the reasons of emerging water conflict between Pakistan and Afghanistan? (20)
Q. No. 5. Give a critical review of Pakistan National Energy Policy 2013-2018. (20)
Q. No. 6. How can the corruption elimination strategy be made part of the governance system of Pakistan? (20)
Q. No. 7. How can the governing structures have the capacity to neutralize threats to internal security of Pakistan? (20)
Q. No. 8. Discuss the instruments and techniques of ‘Hybrid’ warfare in context to Pakistan. (20)
Links to Download this Paper from Google Drive or Dropbox.