NOTE: You can download this paper, the links are given at the end of the page.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2. China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is considered as a game-changer. How the CPEC can be helpful to uplift the Pakistan’s economy? Discuss. (20)
Q. No. 3. Discuss in detail the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline and challenges to it. (20)
Q. No. 4. How the United States is trying to keep its dominant position in the Asia-Pacific and what is the China’s response to it? (20)
Q. No. 5. Critically analyze the newly established Islamic Military Alliance and its future implications for the Muslim World? (20)
Q. No. 6. Describe the 2017 Qatar Diplomatic Crisis and its impact on the Middle East. (20)
Q. No. 7, Critically examine the Donald Trump’s Policy for South Asia and its implications for Pakistan and the region. (20)
Q. No. 8. What are the opportunities and challenges for Pakistan as one of the new members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)? (20)
Links to Download this Paper from Google Drive or Dropbox.