NOTE: You can download this paper, the links are given at the end of the page.
FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Discuss in detail the writ jurisdiction of High Courts and its limitations under Article 199 of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.
Critically examine the Salient features of the Government of India Act,1935 and its short comings.
The “Rule of Law” is one of the most fundamental feature of British Constitution. Do you agree with statement? Explain the concept in light of Dicey’s Exposition on Rule of Law and its present day implications in Modern Era.
“Judiciary review” is one of the most important feature of US constitution. Comment. Also explain the concept with special reference to land mark judgment Marbury vs Madison [5 U.S. (1 Cranch) 137 (1803)].
Enumerate the Constitutional grounds upon which the President may proclaim a state of Emergency in India. Give examples from the Indian experience.
How is Modern Russia and its constitutional structure different from the USSR’ constitutional structure? Draw a comparative analysis with cogent reasons.
Explain the basic human rights incorporated in the German Constitution.
Links to Download this Paper from Google Drive or Dropbox.