FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II by selecting TWO questions from EACH SECTION. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
“Prince Metternich is regarded as the incarnation of the restoration and reaction”. Why?
Q. No. 3.
‘Italy is a geographical expression Politically speaking there was no Italy’ Comment.
Q. No. 4.
Write down the results of Franco-Prussian war (1870-71).
Q. No. 5.
‘The Eastern Question entered upon a new and startling phase from 1908-1914’. Discuss.
Q. No. 6.
Winston Churchill criticised the appeasement “a total and un-mitigated defeat”. Discuss.
Q. No. 7.
British entry in European Economic community was delayed until 1973. Why? Give reasons.
Q. No. 8.
Write notes on any TWO of the following: (10 marks each)