FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2019 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Define emotion. Compare and contrast the theories of emotion.
Q. No. 3.
Describe the attributes of psychological measures. Highlight the ethical and legal issues in psychological assessment.
Q. No. 4.
Describe in detail the structure and functions of central nervous system.
Q. No. 5.
Differentiate between sensation and perception. Describe different determinants of perception.
Q. No. 6.
Define learning. Discuss classical and operant conditioning.
Q. No. 7.
List and describe the various characteristics of mood disorders, including major depression and bipolar disorder.
Q. No. 8.
Write comprehensive notes on any TWO of the following: (10 each)
i. Endocrine system
ii. Models of stress
iii. Roles and Responsibility of Forensic Psychologist