FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2018 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
POLITICAL SCIENCE, PAPER-II
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II by selecting ONE Question from SECTON-I and THREE Questions from SECTION-II. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Candidate must write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the attempted question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Write the Composition, Powers and Position of the French National Assembly. (20)
Q. No. 3.
Compare and Contest the powers of Indian President with the American president. (20)
Q. No. 4.
Do you agree that Pakistan was achieved by “Jinnah” through the “constitutional democratic process for the sake of constitutional democracy”? (20)
Q. No. 5.
Logically prove that 18th amendment of 1973 Constitution is considered to be the new social contract for provincial autonomy among the Pakistani political parties. (20)
Q. No. 6.
To what extent global economic institutions are indispensable pieces of global governance? (20)
Q. No. 7.
Examine the importance of national interest for “peace and security” with special reference to geostrategic position for economic opportunities of Pakistan in the 21st century. (20)
Q. No. 8.
Write comprehensive note on the following: (10 each)
(a) Guardian Council of Iran.