FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020 FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
POLITICAL SCIENCE, PAPER-II
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
PART-I(MCQS): MAXIMUM 30 MINUTES
PART-I (MCQS) MAXIMUM MARKS = 20
PART-II MAXIMUM MARKS = 80
- (i) Part-II is to be attempted on the separate Answer Book.
- (ii) Attempt ONLY FOUR questions from PART-II by selecting ONE question from SECTION-A and THREE questions from SECTION-B. ALL questions carry EQUAL marks.
- (iii) All the parts (if any) of each Question must be attempted at one place instead of at different places.
- (iv) Write Q. No. in the Answer Book in accordance with Q. No. in the Q.Paper.
- (v) No Page/Space be left blank between the answers. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
- (vi) Extra attempt of any question or any part of the question will not be considered.
Q. No. 2.
Discuss the way in which globalization could promote regionalization as an adaptation. (20)
Q. No. 3.
Under the Unitary State System, how local government system works in UK? (20)
Q. No. 4.
Critically evaluate the role of Post-World War-II International Financial Regimes in the economic development of the less developed countries. (20)
Q. No. 5.
Critically evaluate the role of Military in Turkish Politics? (20)
Q. No. 6.
Discuss the powers and functions of China’s National People’s Congress? (20)
Q. No. 7.
Make a comparative analysis of the Constitution of 1956 and amended Constitution of Pakistan 1973? (20)
Q. No. 8.
In the Post World War-II period, what were the important patterns of the Balance of Power? (20)