FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS
IN BPS – 17 UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, 2001.
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS MAXIMUM MARKS:100
NOTE: Attempt SIX questions in all, including Question No.1 which is Compulsory and
carries 10 marks. Rest of the questions carry 18 marks each. Answer in English or Urdu.
- Translate and explain the following Surah: (Surah Al-Khausar).
- How does Islam regard humanity? What is the concept of “Khalafat” in Islam?
- Define Tauheed (Unity of Allah) in a scholarly manner describing its significance and effects
on human life.
- “Islam enjoys as exalted place in the religions of the world”. Elaborate
- What is the significance of “JIHAD” in the light of Quran and Sunnah? What are its kinds,
principles, and conditions?
- Explain in detail the basic sources of “Islamic Law” with special reference to “Ijtihad”.
- Write down a comprehensive essay on the judico-political system of Islam.
- Describe the role and objectives of Muslim Ummah. How can it contribute to solve the
problems of the present world?
- What is the role of man and woman in Islamic society? What are their responsibilities towards
character building of new generation?