FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2019
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Let there be more light in the corridors of worship places.
2. New war fronts lie in economic zones.
3. Urdu literature and Progressive Movement.
4. Art for peace.
5. Truth is lived, not taught.
6. New waves of feminism and our culture.
7. Democracy and Illiteracy do not move together.
8. Sometimes we do not see what we see.
9. Expanding Information Technology; A curse or blessing.
10. Classrooms decide the future of the nation.