FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2020
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Do we really need literature in our lives?
2. Women universities as agents of change.
3. Pakistan and the future of Kashmir cause.
4. Polarized politics: the issues and challenges of democracy in Pakistan.
5. Global power dynamics and Pakistan’s foreign policy.
6. Pakistan’s informal economy: the way forward.
7. Promoting tourism in Pakistan: opportunities and challenges.
8. I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.
9. Is Pakistan ready for digital revolution?
10. IMF bailouts: roads to stability or recipes for disaster.