FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2018
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Real Development should transform people’s lives, not just economic statistics.
2. Higher Education in Pakistan, ills and Remedies .
3. Two of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.
4. China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and socio-economic implications for the region and the World.
5. Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
6. The emerging Power of Social Media: Prospects and Problems
7. In the fight against terrorism and corruption, it is imperative not to compromise human rights and civil liberties
8. The threat of global warming and the way to counter it.
9. Will the rule of law always remain an impracticable myth in our country.
10. Democracy in Pakistan, Hopes, and Hurdles.