FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2013
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. There should be colleges and schools just for men/boys and some just for
2. Let me take care of today, tomorrow shall take care of itself.
3. The traditional male role changed in the last 20 years.
4. Gender equality is a myth.
5. Meaning and purpose of education.
6. If gold rust what shall the iron do.
7. Country life is better than city life.
8. Free speech should have limitations.
9. Not economy but politics is a key to success.
10. Modern day communication via social networks puts an end of true and sincere relationships.