FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2010
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
01. Literature is the best criticism of life.
02. Dialogue is the best course to combat terrorism.
03. Pakistan is rich in natural resources but very poor in their management.
04. The U.N.O has failed to measure up to the demands of its charter.
05. All humans are born equal in dignity and rights but htey are in shackles everywhere.
06. Why is there no status of the third gender in Pakistan?
07. Can women be equal to men in Pakistan?
08. Without independent truth-finding commission , accountability is unachievable.
09. Religion has done more harm than help to human relations in the world.
10. The world politics stands more derisive than it was ever before due to the specific imperialist designs.