FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2009
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. The Future of Democracy in Pakistan.
2. Health is not a condition of matter, but of mind.
3. co.education , Merits and Demerits
4. The food crisis: problems , challenges and opportunitities for Pakistan.
5. English as the Medium of Education in Pakistan.
6. The future of UNO, Hopes and Hurdles
7. There is no great genious without a mixture of madness.
8. Status of Women in Islam
9. Pakistan’s War on terror and its impact on our psyche and politic.socio.economic fronts.
10. Power of Media in the Modern World.