FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2008
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Moral depravity is the root cause of poverty.
2. Peace the essential message of our religion
3. Time management is the key note of success.
4. Lack of discipline – a national disaster.
5. Materialism in the death of spirituality.
6. Poetry is teh highest form of expression – the greatest proof is the Holy Quran.
7. Dreams for future rely on the work of today.
8. Can be prevent the Third World War?
9. Global Warming, fact or fiction?