FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2005
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Strategies for the alleviation of poverty.
2. Socio-Economic Challenges faced by Pakistan.
3. Estrangement from our own culture is driving us on the verge of collapse, not just our identity but also morality.
4. Reforms in Examination systems
5. Persecuted poor woman.
6. The search for truth.
7. Islam versus the West.