FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2003
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. Formal and Casual dressing Codes.
2. Attitude of indifference.
3. “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change”.———Kung Fu-lzu Confucius.
4. Dilemma of the water and energy crisis in Pakistan.
5. Art Critics and reviewers.
6. Young habits die-hard.