FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION – 2001
FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN BS-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100
- (i) Make an outline and write a COMPREHENSIVE ESSAY (2500-3000 words) on any ONE of the given topics. Make sure you use different forms of discourses, e.g. exposition, argumentation, description and narration. Credit will be given for organization, relevance and clarity.
- (ii) No Page/Space be left blank between the answer. All the blank pages of Answer Book must be crossed.
1. “Turn not thy cheek in scorn towards folk nor walk with pertness in the land”. (Al-Quran)
2. Economic prosperity of a nation is directly proportional to the level of literacy in it.
3. “Justice delayed is justice denied”.
4. National integration.
5. “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes”.
6. It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
7. On tolerance. 8. Self-conceit may lead to self destruction.
9. He who eats the fruit should at least plant the seed.
10. “The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your arm”.
11. Public office is a public trust.
12. Devolution of power in Pakistan.
Thanks for visiting.
Join us on Social media to ask questions and queries, or to keep in touch.